We went for Avery's two week appointment Friday. At birth she weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and 19 inches long. She is now 7 lbs 11 oz and 20.5 inches! She is changing everyday! I feel like I am missing so much in the 9 hours that I am gone everyday. Only 3 more days!!!
- She has past her birth weight
- Loves to eat 2-3 oz every2-3 hours
- Loves going on walks - typically falls asleep in minutes.
- Gives good open mouth kisses when she is hungry especially on arms
- Sleeps 2.5-3.5 hours at night
- Loves to held and snuggled
- Hates getting into the carseat but falls asleep shortly after
- Has had a clogged tear duct since birth and slowly getting better
- Smiles when falling asleep
- Does not like Kirkland formula, thus sour belly for a few days
- Is getting big so fast!!!
- We love you Avery!








No comments:
Post a Comment