We went to Bear Lake this weekend with Chelsea's side of the family and had a blast. One activity that we participated in was swimming. We decided not to do the Lake with Avery because the water is so cold so we went to the cabin association pool. Avery did so good! She lasted about 20 minutes in the water and then was done. The water was not bath tub water so I was impressed. I do find it funny that the preparation to go to the pool or whatever it is is always longer than the attention span of actually doing the activity but I love it!
Pre swimming
The hat is a little big but sure cute on her! All she needs are so baby sunglasses and she is set.
Loving her feet and belly in the water. Once we were done with the pool, into the shower we went. Avery did great! My mom held her while I washed her. She screamed when we took her out of the shower. :)
So tired from swimming and in the sun.What a trooper! Love you baby Avery!















No comments:
Post a Comment