Tuesday, July 15, 2014

One Month Old!

How time flies! I feel like Avery has been apart of our family forever. The month has sure gone by fast but of course all the days have blended together! Dave and I are trying to become parents, learning lots every day and loving it.
- Avery loves bath time, she makes lots of sounds with pleasant looks
- She loves to be held
- No longer fits in her newborn clothes, however her 0-3 months are still big (easier to put on her)
- Tear duct is pretty well cleared up
- Hates to have her arms swaddles
- Sleeps 5-6 hours at night and 3-4 hours during the day
- Falls asleep almost ever time the car is moving or in her stroller
- Is more awake each day
- Poops 1-3 times a day
- Is indifferent about her pacifier
- Is developing the skill of  recognizing voices - mommy and daddy
- Has the darkest blue eyes
- Hair is growing so long and now on the base  on her neck
- Still get hiccups but occurrence is decreasing
- Is not as clean of an eater as she used to be but not a messing burper
- Her neck muscles are super strong
- Has daddy wrapped around his finger
- Could not be more loved by mommy and daddy, and everyone else that meets her and has prayed for our miricale!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Look at my rolls! I no longer fit in newborn clothes. Sad day for mommy!
ImageImage
Play time with daddy!
ImageImage
This is how I found her when I check on her during a nap. Such a cutie!

No comments: