Tuesday, July 15, 2014

She is getting so BIG!

We just love our sweet baby girl! She is getting so big and so fast! When we can get her to stay awake, she is starting to stay up for longer periods of time so we get to play! Her eyes are so pretty! She still has the clogged tear duct in her right eye.
Image
We could kiss her checks all day long if she would allow it.
ImageImage
She loves to have her hands by her face all the time. She is very good at helping us feed her her bottle. I love it!
ImageImage
This is what she is like most the time if she is awake! Happy as can be! I am so excited for her first really smile!
ImageImage
I think this is a pretty good smile right now!
ImageImageImageImage
Hugs for you from Avery!
Image
Worn out after playing so hard.
Image 
Just hanging out on her belly and loving it!
ImageImage

No comments: