Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bath Time!

Bath time was the thing that scared me to death with a newborn/baby. They are so slippery and I am afraid that I will drop them. Luckily for one of our baby showers we were given a baby bath that we love! Avery loves too! One evening for bath time she was so funny. The water was nice and warm for her and she kicked her legs out of the sling into the water and her arms natural went there too. She stared up at me as I was washing her down and had this look in her eye saying, "This is where I could hang out all day!" Avery loves the water and the lotion afterwards.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Look at the cute, clean face! We could just kiss her little cheeks all day if she would let us! Her eyes are to die for. They are still dark blue but there is a ring in the center that is a lighter blue now.
ImageImage
Dinner time with daddy.

No comments: