Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Into Everything!

I am 10 months old but able to to everything! I get basically anything I want.


I can get into drawers


I can get into mom's Primary corner


Play with the piano and bonk my head repeatedly with no concerns.


I can jump on Uncle Ryan


I can drink out of a straw with ease. I always prefer mommy and daddy's straw over mine.


I want to feed myself constantly - eating Banana Bread


I can stand up almost anywhere and am getting really good at jumping in my bed.


I can walk around the kitchen


I can throw all my books of the shelf and read on my bench.




Sadly mommy has not gotten pictures of all of my excitement this month, cause I can do so much more! We love that she is learning everyday! It is so much fun, it definitely keeps me on my toes. :)

1 comment:

Chan N Lan said...

Her hair is long to have a cute pig tail! I love it!