Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Getting too big

Sunday daddy got Avery ready for church while I got ready for my meetings before church. When Avery and daddy found me, I was surprised to find this goregous little girl that grew up over night. I don't know what it is but she looked so much older today than she usually does. Her face is slimming down a lot from all her crawling, rolling, walking and running. 




We went over to have dinner at Dave's parents and Becky saw Avery in her dress. Come to find out it was the dress that Bailey wore on our wedding day when she was 7 months old. We love hand-me-downs!

I don't know if I posted this anywhere so I better now. Avery has her first tooth. It popped up February 11th. She is a good little teether. Mommy and daddy did not notice a change in her behavior at all, however there is a lot of drool. We can't keep her shirts dry. 

We are starting to look for a new car seat for her. She hates being in the car because she can't see what is going on and she is reclined. This girl hates to lay down. We think that once she is sitting up she will enjoy the car a little more.


No comments: