We did a little bit of yard work, up grading from bark to pebble rock. When I say we, that means Dave did all the heavy lifting with Avery and I as moral support. I pulled the few weeds that we had and Dave laid the black tarp and rock. Avery loved to play in the rocks! I think she really like the texture and of course had to observe by tasting too- we tried so hard to avoid that part. When we brought her in there were rocks in her shoes and in the diaper - we should have had a one piece on her, that would have avoided the diaper rocks. :) We love to watch her learn and explore!
We finally had a BBQ with our friends, the Rock's, from Logan. We live maybe 5 minutes away from each other now but rarely get together. So sad :( We used to be morse code friends in Aggie Village and do things together 2 - 3 times a week. The girls are a month apart and played so well together, expect for when Avery took Eliana's binky - she doesn't take one so why should she? The boys played awesome with the girls. They are so well behaved. Thanks Emett and Colty for taking care of the girls!
Sundays at grandma and poppie's is always fun with all of the cousins! Avery loves to play with her cousin until exhaustion! Bailey and Sara giving horse back rides. Bailey and Kenzie putting Avery to sleep. I was shocked she fell asleep - well 20 minute power nap anyway. :)
Outside with daddy playing of cousins four wheeler. I love how she just stares at daddy. She sure loved him this weekend.
Daddy like to play hide-and-seek with Avery behind the couch. Well today, Avery tried it out. She was a little nervous once she got half way in but then decided to just crawl out. Look at the happy, cutest little girl there is! I could just munch on her checks all day long!















No comments:
Post a Comment