Great Grandpa Glover - after the passing of my Grandma Glover, I have recommitted to visiting more often. You never know what life has in store for us. We love you grandpa!
We love our walks! It does not usually end this way but playing with cousins is hard work! They live 15 minute walk from us and we LOVE it!
Playing with cousins Lucy and Molly. She so wishes that she could move on her own. Crawling and walking are just around the corner, then we are in TROUBLE!
Avery loves Grandma and pa's dog Dakota - as long as he does not bark.
Just chalaxing on the couch with no pant and a bottle. This is the life!
She loves her fishing poll and decided to be the fish at the end of the hook instead of fishing. Such a funny creative little girl!
Fishes are good too!
CHOCOLATE is GOOD!
I love to STAND!!!
I am the quickest roller around!
I am taller than you are! She loves this game!
Loves to find corners to roll into. I am always impressed that she can get out of them too! She is a good turning with her legs.
Loves helping with the laundry! She like to be covered with all the clean clothes and roll out of them.
Making Valentines for Danna, Grandma Diane, and Darla. She really just wanted to eat the crayons. :)
Watching dad clean up leaves outside in the walker. The cracks in the sidewalk are a sure bummer for Avery, a blessing for mom and dad.
Playing OUTSIDE in FEBRUARY with cousins Kenzie and Cannon.
Slide time! We are so excited for the Spring, Summer and Fall. I love seeing things through the eyes of a little one. So much fun!!









No comments:
Post a Comment