The time has finally come to be dressed all in white! So angelic and pure! I asked my Grandma Law to crochet this dress for my little girl that I would have some day. I asked her 10 years ago. She finished it 8 years ago. Dave and I had just meet and were not even talking about marriage and I already had my baby’s blessing dress! Thank you so much grandma! It is beautiful!
I was a little worried that the dress would not fit her because we had to wait 6 months, but it did! We had a little bit of a difficult time getting her arms in and out but other than that perfect and so beautiful!
Avery loved looking in the mirror at herself. She knew that she was wearing something pretty special. She really liked the bows because she could suck on them. :) everything is food to this little girl!







No comments:
Post a Comment