Saturday, October 25, 2014

CaLiFoRnIa HeRe We CoMe! – Disneyland

Avery is an amazing traveler! She did awesome in the plane – only a few ear problems both to and from California, but only for a second. We did four days in the park- opening to closing every night but one.  There was lots of carseat time/baby backpack and people watching! She is so observant and loves to be apart of everything! I love it!
IMG_1428
Dave and I on cars while Jana watched Avery
IMG_1429
Even when she is eating she has to watch watch is going on. We found a better way to feed her by the end of the trip.  Baby backpack with Avery facing you and hold the bottle – amazing!
IMG_1430
IMG_1432
IMG_1433
She is such a flirt! So happy all the time!
IMG_1436
After a nap on a bench with mommy. Yea for NAPS!
IMG_1442
IMG_1443 
Waiting in line for It’s a Small World. Avery loves cousin Kenzie! Yummy hair!
IMG_1447
Avery loved to look at everything on the rides too! I was ready for a melt down but it never happened.
IMG_1450
IMG_1456
I love this picture!
IMG_1457
IMG_1458
Pooh Bear!
IMG_1460
Can’t you people see that I am exhausted and all I want is a little piece and quite so I can shut my eyes.
IMG_1463
IMG_1464
FOOD! At Norms
IMG_1467
Avery loved the noise that Red would make. She danced and danced.
IMG_1470
IMG_1471
Waiting for the exchange.
IMG_1472
IMG_1475
Asleep at last!
IMG_1476
IMG_1479
IMG_1485
IMG_1486
Avery could not take her eyes off of Princess Aurora. So pretty.
IMG_1488
IMG_1491
Space Moutain
IMG_1492
IMG_1500
IMG_1504
IMG_1508
IMG_1509
Avery loved the Pixar Parade. She had a caterpillar, an army man and something else approach her and she was all smiles! I love my baby!
IMG_1518
IMG_1522
Waiting for the World of Color – she slept through the whole thing!
IMG_1524
Best buddy Kenzie
IMG_1528
Avery loved the merry-go-around
IMG_1531
What a great group!
IMG_1533
IMG_1534
IMG_1540
IMG_1542
IMG_1548
On Wednesday, after meeting with Danna and Diane, we went to Newport Beach.  Avery loved the water. It was very cold so I did not let her play in the water long. She loved the sand on her feet and digging her feet down. Such a cutie! Dave and Jill went out into the water and body surfed. They had fun, but I think they are crazy.
IMG_1580
IMG_1582
IMG_1583
IMG_1584
IMG_1591
Minnie Mouse outfit was given to Avery from Danna
IMG_1592
IMG_1602
IMG_1611
IMG_1624
Avery got three times the amount of time with Minnie then anyone else.  Minnie loved Avery and Avery loved Minnie! Minnie was making kiss noises, blowing bubbles, playing with Avery’s hands and feet. It was so cute and still no melt down! She amazes me!
IMG_1629
IMG_1636
Disneyland October 2014 We probably will not return to Disneyland until Avery is 5 or 6. So different traveling and playing with a baby but would not change it for the world!
IMG_1640
On the plane – she did awesome!

No comments: