Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We are on the website!

Dave and I have wanted a family for so long and knew that it would be difficult to do with my health history. We tried to start our family on and off with my doctors permission with no success. We started looking at adoption the end of 2009. Dave was so super excited about adoption and I just did not feel right at the time but it is always good to get information.  Dave knew that I wanted a family so he did not push adoption on me. 



Two years later, August 2011, we started doing all the paper work for the adoption process. It took us about 5 months to get everything put together and were put onto the website January 2012! We could not be any more happy. 


This is our link through LDS Family Services.  If you know of anyone that is interested in placing their baby please send them to our link or contact us. https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/26495566/ourMessage.jsf  Thanks for all your support in starting our family! 

No comments: