I love my life! I have one very happy smiley baby boy and two crazy kids (Avery and Daddy). They are all so fun to be with!
Owen is getting more fun every day! I love it when he smiles and talks to me. He even thinks I am pretty funny! His neck strength is getting stronger every day.
Our cousin Elias Jacob was born March 6th at 5:30 am? He weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches long. Owen, Riley and Elias will be the best of friends.
Avery loves being a big sister most of the time. She wakes in the morning saying "shh baby sleeping" she really loves mommy time in the morning. The second she hears him stirring she says with an excited face O shaped mouth "baby up" and runs up the stairs.

This is what heaven on earth looks like! I am so lucky! I love that daddy gets to be home with us starting as early as 2:45.
Avery got this cool book, carriage, play mat from grandma Diane and papa Carl. She loves it! We play with it almost daily.
We were all dressed and ready to go to church early so we attempted to take pictures with daddy's help. Avery is not the most cooperative little girl when it comes to pictures as of late.
Avery thinks it is hilarious to steal the mouse from the computer room. She laughs as she goes in, laughs as she comes out, makes sure we see what she is doing and yells out "back, back, back" as she is laughing. This little girl makes us laugh and keeps us on our toes constantly!
I tried to do pictures myself the other day. That is so funny with this little girl. As soon as I pull out the camera she starts going 10 times faster than she already was. At least I try and she is such a cutie!
Avery is in love with glasses! I think these came from grandma Diane or else grandma Lori. She is looking good!
The weather is starting to get better everyday and then it decides to be winter again. We try to be outside as much as we can. We swing on swings, go down the slide, play at the park, go on lots of walks, play in the rocks, color with chalk, ride bikes, etc. We look forward to beautiful weather!
Avery is just a ham that is all the is too it. She loves to play with her house and take the people to the zoo. Owen has a music player in his room and it starts to beep randomly sometimes. Avery hears it and beep beep with it a few times then runs to help mom turn it off before Owen wakes. He usually does not because frankly Avery is really loud the the beeping does not phase him.
This is how I get most of my pictures hiding her face or running! Sometimes Avery gets really quite and that is never good. This time she had opened the basement door, found her camping chair and proceeded to bring in up the stairs with her. I love this girl!
Oh I just love his sweet little face! I loves this play mat, music, lights, and a few toys he hits.










No comments:
Post a Comment