Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Heart


Dave's birthday is Monday, October 20. I was looking at some other blogs and saw a "Husband Tag" and wanted to join it too!

What is his name? David Scott Lawrence
How long have you been married? almost 18 months
How long did you date? 6 months before we were married (quick but it was right)
How old is he? 23 years
Who eats more? He does
Who said I love you first? He did. It was the first time he had told anyone I love you. He is so sweet!
Who is smarter? He is. He is one of the top in everyone of his classes this semester! He is always willing to help me with a problem that I am having troubles with for my calculus class I am teaching.
Whose temper is worse? Mine, but I am learning to mellow and focus on the positive.
Who does the laundry? Every Saturday we do it together.
Who cooks dinner? I am very spoiled when it comes to this. As a first year teacher I am overwhelmed all the time but when I come home Dave always has dinner either going or waiting for me. This is my favorite time of the day. I get to sit down and talk to my best friend and spend a little bit of time with him.
Who does the dishes? We do it together. One washes and the other drys, puts away and cleans up. I love all the team work that we do!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you're looking at the bed, I do
Who pays the bills? I do with consulting from Dave.
Who drives when you are together? He does. I am a bad driver.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me!
Whose parents do you see the most? We are very lucky that our parents live about 5 miles from each other. Every time that we go down we see both.
Who proposed? He did! He lied to me the entire day before he proposed.
Who has more friends? He does but we are growing couple friendships here in Logan which is awesome!
Who has more siblings? I do 5-4
Who wears the pants in the family? I think that we both have a leg.

Dave is such a sweet and tender heart man always making me laugh. I am so very luck to have been able to find him. He is such a blessing in my life and love him dearly. Happy Birthday Sweet heart!

6 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Happy Birthday Dave!

I'm glad you found Chelsea and you treat her with so much respect and love because she really deserves it!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday very little brother! You are getting so old.

kar

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!!! We love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my youngest!!! You are the best son we could ask for. And you brought us the best daughter in law!
love, Mom and Dad

Amber said...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday! Chelsea and I are cousion! She is awesome! If she picked you then you must be awesome, too. Can't wait to meet you someday!

Emily said...

What a sweet husband, kind of reminds me of mine. I'm glad that I found your blog!! by the way, this is your cousin.